Leaders Drive Productivity.
Your managers today will become your organization's leaders of tomorrow. An employee's relationship with his or her direct manager is the most important single factor in employee engagement. Engaged employees are happier and more productive.
It all starts with the day-to-day, in-the-trenches relationship between your managers and your employees. This relationship is the mortar in your company's foundation from which you can build a strong, high performing organization.
Help your managers prepare for the success they want, while achieving the growth your organization needs for overall wellbeing. Many employees are promoted into management positions because they are good at their jobs. Yet often they are left to struggle, to practice managing without the training and development they need to be successful. Practicing without training ingrains bad habits. Practicing anything important (for example, driving) without training is inadvisable. The fact that so many of your managers are practicing leadership without training should alarm you.
- GCL provides an extended, five-month curriculum (3.5 hours every two weeks) that allows managers to learn leadership skills in the classroom and practice those skills on the job, moving beyond abstract learning to understanding and applying how to align with and drive performance to achieve key business objectives.
- GCL offers a learning format that takes a three-pronged approach. First, participants gain a deeper self-awareness of leadership (supported by three personalized behavioral assessments: Checkpoint 360-Degree Feedback survey, Everything DiSC® Personality Assessment, and Conflict Style assessment). Then, participants learn how to lead groups and teams, and finally they learn how to lead organizations.
- Managers and leaders from all levels of management, across a variety of organizations, in all industries and sizes, share their learning journey together. This cross-organizational learning and experience-sharing broadens the perspective of the participants.
- GCL facilitators bring extensive education and experience in managing and leading organizations, developing human resources, coaching executives, and teaching at the university level. We draw participants in to learn through engaging discussions and videos, competition and gaming elements, role-plays, case studies, and small group discussion.
- Our facilitators continue to learn, read, and research to provide the content and context for participants to engage and interactively learn what is meaningful and relevant in today's complex marketplace.
Micro-learning Reinforces Concepts.
Gallagher offers micro-learning to participants after they complete the course to further instill the concepts learned throughout GCL.
Grounded in the latest neuroscience, innovative micro-learning solutions are designed to elevate employee performance. Micro-learning, or "snack-sized" learning, takes advantage of how the adult brain is wired to learn. Science shows that micro-learning is one of the best instructional approaches for employee development.
We offer our participants an engaging, critical-thinking service to drive employee performance and collaboration with a learning application that develops problem-solving skills, promotes daily learning and builds high-performance work habits.