Continuity is key in any leadership transition. Our experienced succession planning consultants have helped companies navigate the intricacies of officer change for decades. Our unique approach hinges on working with your organization to proactively strategize an approach that looks to the future, ensuring that you can act, rather than react, to leadership changes, both planned and unexpected.
Gallagher’s succession planning strategy starts with reviewing your organization’s leadership talent and evaluating executives’ readiness to move into top positions. Our approach designs personalized leadership training and development plans, as well as ongoing contingency plans for external recruiting. From there, our team works closely with boards and senior managers to develop a response strategy for potential loss of senior leadership and identify leadership criteria desired in future candidates. With these strategies, Gallagher helps position your organization to face the future with confidence and achieve overall organizational wellbeing.
What Sets Gallagher Apart from Other Approaches?
- Extensive experience with not-for-profit and academic organizations as well as other healthcare systems
- A broad range of services, including: skills assessment, total compensation analysis, leadership development, succession planning, contract evaluation, governance consultation, and public relations planning
- Our willingness to provide flexible services and pricing, all tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs
- Seamless service from transition planning through actual search and placement
- Experienced and impartial counsel to help guide the succession planning process