Linette Allison is a Managing Director and Operations Leader with the Total Compensation and Rewards service line at Gallagher’s Human Resources & Compensation Consulting practice. She plays a key role in daily management and development of the practice in addition to providing consulting services to a broad array of clients.
For more than 20 years, Ms. Allison has advised healthcare organizations of all sizes on all aspects of executive compensation and benefits, including helping them comply with regulatory requirements and governance best practices. Areas of expertise include total compensation analyses, retention program development, executive and physician benefit plan design, supplemental executive retirement plan design; severance plan development, employment contract review, and formal reasonableness opinion development.
In addition to her consulting role, Ms. Allison is responsible for compensation surveys, consultant education and training, technology interface, database quality and programming, project management, and practice administration. Ms. Allison’s focus is the provision of consistent, high-quality, and responsive consulting services.
Ms. Allison graduated summa cum laude from Winona State University, receiving a bachelor of science degree with an emphasis in both finance and marketing. Ms. Allison also held the position of President of Sandstone Investment, a financial investment partnership, for three years.
- Lead consultant for specialized healthcare executive and physician compensation surveys
- Develops and maintains healthcare industry benefit competitive norms
- Specializes in physician and executive benefit plan structure and development
- Highly experienced in executive compensation analysis, physician benefit analysis, and health care industry trends
- Leads the compensation survey group which publishes over 25 national and regional healthcare industry surveys annually
- Manages the maintenance of and enhancements to Integrated Healthcare Strategies proprietary databases