We are pleased to announce that the Gallagher Integrated Managing Directors from Physician Services and Governance & Leadership teams will be on tour discussing Governing Physician Enterprise: Compensation under the Stringent Regulatory Environment in Tahoe and Vail following the Nevada Hospital Association Annual Meeting and the Colorado Hospital Association Annual Meeting respectively.
The journey to accountable care and population health need new and more significant alliances with physicians, both employed and under new forms of “pay-for-performance” agreements. These alliances have spawned a diverse collection of physician enterprises that need more intentional and disciplined “governance”. Healthcare leaders understand that the governance of its provider compensation arrangements must ensure that the compensation design is well implemented and administered for optimal achievement of the Plan Design Goals.
Join Aurora Young, Tony Kouba, and James Rice, Ph.D., FACHE as they discuss these challenges in a round table discussion following the Nevada Hospital Association Annual Meeting in Tahoe, NV on September 8th at 8:30am and the Colorado Hospital Association Meeting in Vail on September 15th at 1:00pm. Email us at GallagherIntegrated.MarketingKC@AJG.com
We will discuss:
- The current regulatory environment, including recent cases/settlements
- Characteristics of a good design for provider compensation plans
- Common obstacles to implement and govern compensation plans
- “Best Practices” for a governance committee design to oversee the operations of compensation plans
- How to manage physician performance management reviews
To join the discussion, please contact us at GallagherIntegrated.MarketingKC@AJG.com